New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Here you'll find the updated available
Post Reply
User avatar
cicciocb
Site Admin
Posts: 2194
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:15 pm
Location: Toulouse
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 1461 times
Contact:

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by cicciocb »

Unfortunately the display is not supported
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Palm Liu
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:50 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by Palm Liu »

Thanks a lot, the following feature is very useful as I use a set of jpg in a folder to play short movie, :D :D :D

"Implemented the recursive file deleting"
N7QWT
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:03 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by N7QWT »

It's the ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N8R2
QIO, Quad PSRAM
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... itc-1.html
I saw a change in the log that referenced the S3 but didn't see a .bin
I thank you much!
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:49 am
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:27 am Did I miss a .bin for the S3?
Yes, I didn't published the version or the esp32-S3.
It looks that you are the only one interested :D

What is the module that you have? QIO / OPI / PSRAM ?
User avatar
cicciocb
Site Admin
Posts: 2194
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:15 pm
Location: Toulouse
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 1461 times
Contact:

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:06 pm It's the ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N8R2
QIO, Quad PSRAM
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... itc-1.html
I saw a change in the log that referenced the S3 but didn't see a .bin
I thank you much!
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:49 am
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:27 am Did I miss a .bin for the S3?
Yes, I didn't published the version or the esp32-S3.
It looks that you are the only one interested :D

What is the module that you have? QIO / OPI / PSRAM ?
The list is very long, all the question is there :
image.png
There are 4 possible combinations
QD
QD QD
QD OT
OT OT


:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Dave
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:16 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by Old Dave »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:06 pm Unfortunately the display is not supported
image.png
Not the answer I wanted to hear .... :(

Can it be supported ?
N7QWT
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:03 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by N7QWT »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:26 pm
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:06 pm It's the ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N8R2
QIO, Quad PSRAM
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... itc-1.html
I saw a change in the log that referenced the S3 but didn't see a .bin
I thank you much!
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:49 am

Yes, I didn't published the version or the esp32-S3.
It looks that you are the only one interested :D

What is the module that you have? QIO / OPI / PSRAM ?
The list is very long, all the question is there :
image.png

There are 4 possible combinations
QD
QD QD
QD OT
OT OT


:D
From that list it is QD QD
User avatar
cicciocb
Site Admin
Posts: 2194
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:15 pm
Location: Toulouse
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 1461 times
Contact:

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:04 pm
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:06 pm Unfortunately the display is not supported
image.png
Not the answer I wanted to hear .... :(

Can it be supported ?
Not so easy, in fact the display itself is supported but the parallel mode don't.
coolj
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:31 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by coolj »

hi Francesco,

i also have two of this modules with parallel displayport.
... hope you can integrate it... please👍
User avatar
cicciocb
Site Admin
Posts: 2194
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:15 pm
Location: Toulouse
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 1461 times
Contact:

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:12 am hi Francesco,

i also have two of this modules with parallel displayport.
... hope you can integrate it... please👍
All is question of time and availability of a module with parallel display; actually I miss both :D
Old Dave
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:16 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by Old Dave »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:54 am
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:12 am hi Francesco,

i also have two of this modules with parallel displayport.
... hope you can integrate it... please👍
All is question of time and availability of a module with parallel display; actually I miss both :D
I can fix the availability via paypal.... but the time problem is not within my power, lol
Post Reply